DOE 2016 – Energy Efficient General Purpose Distribution Transformer
HPS Sentinel G
HPS Sentinel® G general purpose distribution transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. They are generally used for supplying appliance, lighting, heating, motorized machine and power loads from electrical distribution systems.
For applications involving non-linear loads, please use our HPS Sentinel K product line.
- Meets latest U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (effective Jan. 1, 2016) efficiency standards
- 60 Hz frequency (some 50 Hz)
- Ratings from 15 to 333 kVA single phase and 15 to 1500 kVA three phase
- An extensive standard offer complimented by a wide variety of custom products available
- Copper and aluminum available
- Standard 150 deg C temperature rise and 220 deg C insulation class
- 10kV BIL on all 3 phase DOE 2016 product
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
* Data and drawings subject to change without notice