The HPS Universal line of buck-boost transformers represent an economical way to both raise supply voltage caused by line drop or equipment demand on the distribution system; or lower voltage caused by increased system voltages due to supply line adjustments.
Some loads including lighting and resistive loads, require a stable supply to maintain performance. The detrimental effects of incorrect supply line voltage can cause equipment failure.
Common Buck-Boost Part Numbers include: Q1C0ESCB, Q003ESCF, Q002ESCF, QC50ERCB, QC75ERCB
- Ratings from 50VA to 5000VA
- Three standard voltage groups; 120/240-12/24, 120/240-16/32 and 240/480-24/48
- 50/60 Hz frequency
- Encapsulated core & coils in a combination silica sand and resin compound
- Designed with a heavy duty NEMA Type 3R enclosure
- Optional NEMA 4, 4X and 12 enclosures available upon request
- Insulation system: 130°C (80°C rise) for 50 to 1000 VA; 180°C (115°C rise) for 1500 to 5000 VA
- Single & three phase configurations available
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request