Energy Efficient Harmonic Mitigating Transformer
HPS Centurion® Energy Efficient Harmonic Mitigating distribution tranformers are rated for 600 volts and below. Typical applications of severe non-linear loading conditions include data centers, internet-service providers, telecom sites, call centers, broadcast centers, etc.
Energy efficient harmonic mitigating transformers with zero sequence flux cancellation technology, is specifically designed to treat the harmonics generated by computer equipment and other non-linear, power electronic loads.
Superior to K-rated and conventional transformers in reducing voltage distortion (flat-topping) and power losses due to current harmonics created by single-phase, non-linear loads such as computer equipment.
Combining zero sequence flux cancellation with phase shifting treats 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 15th, 17th and 19th, harmonics within its secondary windings.
Common Centurion Part Numbers include: H1EM300PB00S, H1EM225PB00S, H1EM030KB00S, H1EM112PK00, H1EM112BB00S
- Meets U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (and/or TP1) efficiency standards and the Canadian Energy Efficiency Regulations SOR/94-651 (and/or C802.2) efficiencies (at an operating range from 35% to 65% of rated load)
- Meets U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (and/or TP1) efficiency standards and the Canadian Energy Efficiency Regulations SOR/94-651 (and/or C802.2) efficiencies (under a non-linear load profile up to K20 in an operating range from 35% to 50%)
- 60 Hz frequency
- Three phase ratings from 15 to 1500 kVA
- 6 standard three phase voltage groups available
- Copper & aluminum available
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request