CSA C802.2 – Energy Efficient General Purpose Distribution Transformer
HPS Sentinel® general purpose distribution transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. They are generally used for supplying appliance, lighting, heating, motorized machine and power loads from electrical distribution systems.
For non-linear loads, all standard energy efficient distribution transformers have to be derated to allow for additional heat due to harmonic losses.
Common Sentinel Part Numbers include: NMK075KB, NMK045KB, NMK150KB, NMK112KB, NMK030KB
- Meets the following efficiency standards: Canadian Regulations SOR/94-651 (and/or CSA C802.2) efficiencies at 35% of rated load
- Efficiencies are calculated under a linear load profile
- 60 Hz frequency
- Ratings from 15 to 333 kVA single phase and 15 to 1500 kVA three phase
- Copper and aluminum available
- UL Listed, CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request