Harmonic Mitigating Energy Efficient Transformer (Gen. 3)
HPS Sentinel H (DOE 2016/NRCan 2019 efficiency)
HPS Sentinel® H Energy Efficient Harmonic Mitigating distribution transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. Typical applications of severe non-linear loading conditions include data centers, internet-service providers, telecom sites, call centers, broadcast centers, etc.
Energy efficient harmonic mitigating transformers with zero sequence flux cancellation technology, are specifically designed to treat the harmonics generated by computer equipment and other non-linear, power electronic loads.
Superior to K-rated and conventional transformers in reducing voltage distortion and power losses due to current harmonics created by single-phase, non-linear loads such as computer equipment.
Combining zero sequence flux cancellation with phase shifting treats 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 15th, 17th and 19th, harmonics within its secondary windings.
HPS Part Number Prefixes include: S1EM
- Meets North American Efficiency Standards: U.S. - DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (Jan 1, 2017); Canada - SOR/2016-311, Amd. 14 (Dec. 9, 2016) & ON Reg. 404/12
- 60 Hz frequency
- Ratings from 15 to 1500 kVA three phase
- An extensive standard offer complimented by a wide variety of custom products available
- Copper and aluminum available
- Standard 150 deg C temperature rise and 220 deg C insulation class
- 10kV BIL on all HPS Sentinel H product
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
* Data and drawings subject to change without notice