VPI Medium Voltage Distribution Transformer – up to 5kV Class
HPS Millennium & HPS Millennium G
HPS Millennium G transformers are rated for 2400 to 4160 volts. They are designed for commercial, industrial, or renewable energy applications. The standard NEMA 3R ventilated construction is ideally suited for indoor or outdoor applications.
- Available in two efficiency levels: HPS Millennium G - meets new U.S. DOE 2016 (DOE 10 CFR part 431), NRCan 2019, & ON Reg. 404/12 energy efficiency standards; HPS Millennium - meets Canadian efficiency regulation SOR/94-651 and CSA C802.2-10 at 50% of rated load.
- Ratings from 15-1500 kVA
- High voltage: Up to 5kV Class; Up to 45kV BIL
- Low voltage: 208Y/120V to 600Y/347V, 10kV BIL
- 60 Hz frequency (others available upon request)
- 220 deg. C (150 deg. rise) typical, 200 deg. C (130 deg. C rise) for some lower kVA units
- Type 3/3R (Type 4/4X or Type 12 available. Enhanced Type 3R option available for improved outdoor performance.
- Front accessible separate high and low voltage terminals; connectors suitable for aluminum and copper are provided for easy cable installation
- Meets NEMA ST-12 standards
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
* Data and drawings subject to change without notice
Instruction Sheets and Manuals
- HPS Millennium G Typical Specification - 1.2kV to 5kV Class Energy Efficient Medium Voltage Distribution Transformer
- HPS Millennium Typical Specification - 1.2kV to 5kV Class Energy Efficient Medium Voltage Distribution Transformer
- HPS Millennium G Typical Performance
- HPS Millennium G Typical Impedance and Current Range