Energy Efficient Drive Isolation Transformer (Gen. 3)
HPS Tribune E (NRCan 2019 efficiency)
The new HPS Tribune E energy efficient drive isolation transformer is compliant to the latest NRCan efficiency standards. It is designed based on extensive customer feedback using industry leading technologies and materials to meet the rugged demands of both AC and DC variable speed drives while proving the required voltage change. The windings are designed to withstand overcurrent of 150% of the rated load for 60 seconds or 200% of the rated load for 30 seconds. Drive Isolation Transformers are sized to match standard motor horsepower and voltage ratings. Standard sizes range from 5 to 600 HP in 7 standard voltages. Non-standard sizes and voltages are available upon request.
HPS Part Number Prefixes include: DE
- Meets Canadian Energy Efficiency Regulations SOR/2016-311, Amd. 14
- Efficiencies at 35% of rated load
- Efficiencies are calculated under a linear load profile.
- Ratings from 20 to 660 kVA
- 60 Hz frequency
- Primary voltage: 460D, 480D, 575D
- 220°C (150°C rise) insulation system
- Copper and aluminum available
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request