General Purpose Enclosed Transformer
The HPS Fusion™ line of enclosed transformers are an indoor, cost effective approach ideally suited for single phase, general purpose industrial and light duty loads.
Designed specifically for applications such as: general purpose enclosed applications used to adjust a supply voltage to match a load requirement, supplying motor control circuits, signal and alarm systems, industrial lighting and circuit isolation and HVAC applications.
The HPS Fusion general purpose transformer is enclosed in a TYPE 1 enclosure allowing for easy mounting and installation via four mounting slots and two keyhole slots. Easy access to primary and secondary wiring compartment through removable covers; which are molded terminal blocks on units up to 3000 VA and coil face terminations on units over 3000 VA.
HPS Part Number Prefixes include: FS, FSFH; Common Fusion Part Numbers include: FS5000ACP, FS3000ACP, FS2000ACP, FS1500ACP, FS1000ACP
- Molded terminal blocks for primary and secondary connections.
- From 50 VA up to 3000 VA or 30 amps
- Coil face terminations over 3000 VA or 30 amps.
- All terminal blocks utilize a combination slot/Phillips #6 screw with a SEMS washer.
- Coil face terminations utilize a 1/4 - 20 UNC x 0.50" screw and a spring lock washer.
- 10 standard voltage groups
- 50/60 Hz (60 Hz on FS***ACP and FS***AR)
- CSA certified, UL listed, CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Rugged type 1 enclosure
- Primary and secondary ground screws
- Four wiring and accessory knockouts
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request