HPS Low Voltage Lighting Transformer
Transformer for Commercial Lighting Applications
The HPS Lighting Transformer is a cost effective approach to supply low voltage for recreational, lighting, light duty industrial and pool and spa applications or for a general purpose load including actuating relays, bells, control and low voltage circuits.
These NEMA 3R style encapsulated transformers are specifically designed for the following applications:
General purpose applications used to adjust a supply voltage to match load equipment.
Supplying machine tool circuits.
Actuating relays, bells, signal and alarm systems.
Operating small motors, valves and dampers.
Industrial lighting and circuit isolation.
Pool and Spa (must be ordered in a NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure).
Common LV Lighting Part Numbers include: Q1C0ESCB, Q003ESCF, Q002ESCF, QC50ERCB, QC75ERCB
- Ratings from 50VA to 5000VA
- Three standard voltage groups; 120/240-12/24, 120/240-16/32 and 240/480-24/48
- 50/60 Hz frequency
- Encapsulated core & coils in a combination silica sand and resin compound
- Designed with a heavy duty NEMA Type 3R enclosure
- Optional NEMA 4, 4X and 12 enclosures available upon request
- Insulation system: 130°C (80°C rise) for 50 to 1000 VA; 180°C (115°C rise) for 1500 to 5000 VA
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request