Energy Efficient Medium Voltage Distribution Transformer
HPS Millennium - 1.2kV-5kV Class
The HPS Millennium™ is a line of energy efficient medium voltage distribution transformers which meet U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (and/or TP1) efficiency standards and the Canadian Energy Efficiency Regulations SOR/94-651 (and/or C802.2) efficiencies.
HPS Millennium transformers are rated for 601 volts and up. They are designed for stepping down incoming higher voltage power to utilize voltages for commercial, institutional or industrial applications. The standard NEMA 3R ventilated construction is ideally suited for indoor or outdoor applications.
Common Millennium Part Numbers include: MV3S750SPC, MV3S225SK, MV3S500SK, MV3S500RK, MV3S1500SKC
- Meets U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (and/or TP1) efficiency standards and the Canadian Energy Efficiency Regulations SOR/94-651 (and/or C802.2) efficiencies calculated at 50% of rated load
- Efficiencies are calculated under a linear load profile
- 60 Hz frequency
- Ratings from 15 to 333 kVA single phase and 15 to 1500kVA three phase
- Copper and aluminum available
- Heavy duty ventilated NEMA type 3R enclosure
- UL listed
- CSA certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request