Encapsulated Transformer for Harsh Environments
HPS Titan® encapsulated transformers are used in installations where safety is your priority, efficiency is a concern and the environment, location and application are key.
HPS Titan® series has been designed to operate in harsh environments/hazardous locations where dangerous gases, liquids, dust, etc., could lead to serious consequences. Typical applications include institutional, commercial, industrial, petrochemical, marine, mining, etc.
HPS Titan® series transformers are UL Listed for “Class 1, Divison 2, Groups A, B, C, D and Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC, T3 Hazardous Locations” and are ABS Type Approved for “Marine Duty Service and Offshore Applications – Electrical Distribution and Propulsion”. And with a North American Temperature Classification of T3C/T3A, the HPS Titan® series will remain cool under load.
- Single phase ratings from 0.50 kVA to 37.5 kVA
- Three phase ratings from 6 kVA to 150 kVA
- 60 Hz frequency (50/60 Hz on units with 380V primary)
- UL Listed for Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D and Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC, T3 Hazardous Locations
- ABS type approval for Marine Duty
- Electrostatic shield standard on all three phase units and single phase units
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request