Control & Automation
HPS Control Transformers are Isolation Transformers designed to provide a high degree of secondary voltage stability (regulation) during a brief period of overload condition (also referred to as "inrush current"). These units are also known as Machine Tool Transformers, Industrial Control Transformers or Control Power Transformers.
- HPS Imperator - Molded for Industrial Machine Tools
- HPS Spartan - Open Core and Coil for Light Industrial Applications
- HPS Fusion - General Purpose Enclosed Transformer
- HPS Q-Series - Enclosed for Industrial Machine Tools - Low Voltage
- HPS MVC-Series - General Purpose Industrial Control Applications - Medium Voltage
- HPS Tribune E - Energy Efficient Drive Isolation Transformers (NRCan 2018 efficiency)
- HPS Tribune - Energy Efficient Drive Isolation Transformers (CSA C802.2 efficiency)
- HPS Standard Drive Isolation Transformer
In addition, HPS offers line reactors that can significantly enhance the performance, life expectancy and efficiency of both the motor and the drive.