Control & Automation
HPS Control Transformers are Isolation Transformers designed to provide a high degree of secondary voltage stability (regulation) during a brief period of overload condition (also referred to as “inrush current”). These units are also known as Machine Tool Transformers, Industrial Control Transformers or Control Power Transformers.
- HPS Imperator – Molded for Industrial Machine Tools
- HPS Spartan – Open Core and Coil for Light Industrial Applications
- HPS Fusion – General Purpose Enclosed Transformer
- HPS Q-Series – Enclosed for Industrial Machine Tools – Low Voltage
HPS also offers Drive Isolation Transformers to meet the rugged demands of both AC and DC variable speed drives and also provide the required voltage change.
- HPS Tribune E – Energy Efficient Drive Isolation Transformers (NRCan 2019 efficiency)
- HPS Tribune – Energy Efficient Drive Isolation Transformers (CSA C802.2 efficiency)
- HPS Standard Drive Isolation Transformer
In addition, HPS offers line reactors that can significantly enhance the performance, life expectancy and efficiency of both the motor and the drive.
Motor Starting Autotransformers are combined with other controls to produce a reduce voltage starter.